| Product Description
The ICD-10-CM Expert for Skilled Nursing Facilities and Inpatient Rehabilitation
Facilities with Guidelines uses our hallmark features and format, making the challenge of
accurate diagnosis coding easier. This code book contains the complete ICD-10-CM code set
with Optum360 coding and reimbursement alerts for SNF and IRF, including color-coding and
symbols identifying diagnoses for components of the Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM)
and RIC. Coding tips and definitions of commonly treated conditions specific to these PAC
settings are also included.|
- Optum360 Edge — Intuitive features and format. Visual alerts, including color-coding and
symbols that identify coding notes and instructions, additional character requirements, placeholder
X, and more.
- Supplementary appendixes. Additional coding and reimbursement information covering PDPM,
PPS for SNF and IRF services, Medicare coverage, quality initiatives, and long-term care
- Coding tips. Coding tips are reviewed and updated and assist in appropriate code selection.
- Clinical definitions. Clinical definitions help provide a better understanding of complex ICD-10-
CM diagnostic terms.
- Updated index with shaded guides. The updated Index to Diseases and Injuries includes vertical
shaded guides that show the indent levels for subentries under main terms.
- List of code changes and conversion table. A list of all 2022 new, revised, and deleted codes,
plus an ICD-10-CM conversion table from the new and changed codes to the code previously
- Guidelines with coding examples. Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting including
chapter-specific coding examples.
- Helpful illustrations. Detailed color anatomy illustration appendix. Plus, many illustrations at the
code level identifying specific code-related anatomy.