| Product Description
The 2022 ICD-10-CM Expert for Home Health and Hospice with Guidelines, with our
hallmark features and format, makes facing the challenge of accurate diagnosis coding easier.
Use the codebook that contains the complete ICD-10-CM code set and the familiar Optum360
coding and reimbursement alerts for home health and hospice, including color bars and symbols
that identify diagnosis codes for case mix, non-routine supplies, and non-cancer hospice
diagnoses. Now with coding tips and definitions specific to home health and hospice.|
- Optum360 Edge — Intuitive features and format. Visual alerts, including color-coding and symbols
that identify coding notes and instructions, additional character requirements, placeholder X, and
- Supplementary appendixes. Additional information covering home health and hospice prospective
payment systems, quality initiatives, supplies OASIS, and case mix groups.
- Coding tips. Coding tips are reviewed and updated and assist in appropriate code selection.
- Clinical definitions. Clinical definitions help provide a better understanding of complex ICD-10-CM
- Updated index with shaded guides. The updated Index to Diseases and Injuries includes vertical
shaded guides that show the indent levels for subentries under main terms.
- List of code changes and conversion table. A list of all 2022 new, revised, and deleted codes, plus
an ICD-10-CM conversion table from the new and changed codes to the code previously used.
- Guidelines with coding examples. Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting, including chapter-specific coding examples.
- Helpful illustrations. Detailed color anatomy illustration appendix. Plus, many illustrations at the code
level identifying specific code-related anatomy.