| Product Description
OPTUM FAST FINDER - RADIOLOGY/THORACIC/VASCULAR|
The ICD-10-CM Fast Finders utilize our Optum360 Xpress Coding Matrix with ICD-10-CM
codes presented by specialty and updated with the 2022 valid ICD-10-CM codes, in an easy-to-use table format that maximizes the number of codes contained in the fast finder and also
simplifies code selection.
These convenient and reliable coding tools provide complete and valid
code selections at your fingertips.
Use this coding tool to determine the most specific ICD-10-CM codes for your specialty codes
that accurately identify the patient condition and level of severity as well as support medical
- Optum360 Edge — Optum Xpress Coding Matrix (designed and used exclusively by
Optum360). Our easy-to-use, streamlined tables present valid code options for each condition.
- Optum360 Edge — Compact 6” x 9” accordion format. More codes, less space in our compact
accordion format, which provides eight to 10 pages of specialty specific codes.
- Optum360 Edge — Alphabetically organized tables. Body systems and main diagnostic terms are
organized alphabetically in tables that contain a comprehensive list of valid codes out to the 4th, 5th, 6th
or 7th characters.
- Complete and comprehensive coverage by specialty. The Fast Finders provide commonly used
ICD-10-CM codes for each specialty as well as a comprehensive list of valid codes within diagnostic
categories for your specialty.
- Valid codes. Updated with ICD-10-CM codes for 2022, code directly from the tables contained in the
Optum360 Xpress Coding Matrix with confidence.
- Coding Instructions. Code first, use additional code, and other coding instructions are included in the
tables to ensure correct sequencing of all relevant codes.
- Productivity tool. The logical look-up format makes finding the right code easier.
- Convenient work flow coding tool. Rely on one at every workstation.