|CPT® 2021 Professional Edition is the definitive AMA-authored resource to help health care professionals correctly report and bill medical procedures and services. The AMA publishes the only CPT® codebook with the official CPT guidelines.|
The official CPT® guidelines at your fingertips
Providers want accurate reimbursement. Payers want efficient claims processing. Since the CPT® code set is a dynamic, ever-changing standard, an outdated codebook does not suffice. Correct reporting and billing of medical procedures and services begins with CPT® 2021 Professional Edition.
Only the AMA, with the help of physicians and other experts in the health care community, creates and maintains the CPT code set. No other publisher can claim that. No other codebook can provide the official guidelines to code medical services and procedures properly.
- More full-color procedural illustrations
- Notes pages at the end of every code set section and subsection
- CPT® Changes, CPT® Assistant, and Clinical Examples in Radiology citations — provides cross-referenced information in popular AMA resources that can enhance your understanding of the CPT code set
- A comprehensive index — aids you in locating codes related to a specific procedure, service, anatomic site, condition, synonym, eponym or abbreviation to allow for a clearer, quicker search
- Full-color anatomical and procedural illustrations — help improve coding accuracy and understanding of the anatomy and procedures being discussed
- Coding tips throughout each section — improve your understanding of the nuances of the code set
- Enhanced codebook table of contents — allows users to perform a quick search of the codebook’s entire content without being in a specific section
- Section-specific table of contents — provides users with a tool to navigate more effectively through each section’s codes
- Summary of additions, deletions and revisions — provides a quick reference to 2021 changes without having to refer to previous editions
- Multiple appendices — offer quick reference to additional information and resources that cover such topics as modifiers, clinical examples, add-on codes, multianalyte assays, vascular families and telemedicine services
- Comprehensive E/M code selection tables — aid physicians and coders in assigning the most appropriate evaluation and management codes
- Adhesive section tabs — allow you to flag those sections and pages most relevant to your work
|2021 IPS ICD-10-CM|
The InHealth Professional Services 2021 ICD-10-CM includes all of the features that have made our code books so informational and user-friendly:
- 2021 CMS Official Guidelines with expanded Quick View Flow Charts for quick, accurate information
- 2021 new, changed, and deleted code updates for accuracy
- Monthly email updates to keep you informed and online exam prep & coding tips via our partnership with AAPC
- Yellow highlighted orientation lines: Lines in the Index to Diseases and Injuries lead to correct indentation
- Highlighted codes to easily find MACRA quality measure-related diagnosis codes
- Adhesive tabs: Preprinted tabs for quick, easy reference to frequently used sections and codes
- Symbols/alerts with Z codes to identify primary Dx for this code chapter
- Age and gender icons: Avoid simple and potentially embarrassing mistakes
- Primary diagnosis indicators to be certain of what code to report.
- Manifestation codes: The necessary information to make codes more payable
- Full-color anatomical illustrations to accurately identify which part of the body the code describes
- Extension symbols: to identify encounter, recovery stage, or laterality.
- With spiral binding, the book lays flat for easy coding, scanning and printing, and durability