The ICD-10-CM Professional for
Hospitals with Optum360's hallmark features and format makes
facing the challenge of accurate diagnosis coding easier. This edition contains
the complete ICD-10-CM code set, Medicare Code Edits (MCE), and ICD-10 MS-DRG
edits with symbols identifying codes for comorbidities/complications (CC),
major CC (MCC), and principal diagnoses (PDx) that function as their own
CC/MCC. Also identified are Hospital Acquired Conditions (HAC), CMS
Hierarchical Condition Categories (HCC).
New features in Professional and Expert
editions of 2020 ICD-10-CM for Hospitals:
- Complete list of new revised and deleted codes
- Conversion table identifying new codes to the 2018 ed.
- Coding Tips specific Hospital settings
- More definitions added for diagnostic terms
- New icon identifies complex and severe wounds for
Medicare Long Term Care Hospital (LTCH)
Key features and benefits of this ICD 10
- New — Optum360 Edge — Coding
Tips. Specific coding tips for acute care hospitals
- New — Optum360 Edge — More
Definitions. More diagnostic terms are defined.
- New — Optum360 Edge — Complete
list of code changes. All 2020 new, revised, and deleted codes
listed in the front of the book.
- Optum360 Edge — Intuitive
features and format. Includes all of the Optum360 visual alerts,
including Optum360's hallmark color-coding and symbols that identify
coding notes and instructions, additional character requirements, MCEs,
CCs, MCCs, PDx as its own CC/MCC, CC/MCC exclusions, HACs, HCCs and
What is the difference between the Expert and
- Expert Edition: Spiral
bound and appendixes & a Point of Admission (POA) tutorial.
- Expert Edition: Downloadable
- The Professional edition does not include the above