The CPT® 2019 Standard Codebook helps professionals remain compliant with annual Current Procedural Terminology code set changes. This is the AMA's official coding resource for procedural coding, rules and guidelines, which can help readers perform accurate claims submissions.|
Correct reporting and billing of medical procedures and services begins with CPT® 2019 Standard Edition. The AMA publishes the only CPT® codebook with the official CPT coding guidelines developed by the CPT Editorial Panel.
The updates that appear in this revision have been prepared by the CPT Editorial Panel with the assistance of physicians representing all specialties of medicine, and with important contributions from many third-party payers and government organizations.
Please note that this title is available in eBook format ONLY.
- A comprehensive and updated index — helps locate codes related to a specific procedure, service, anatomic site, condition, synonym, eponym or abbreviation
- Illustrated anatomical review — a quick reference review of vocabulary and anatomy basics
- Clinical examples — provide a useful tool and guidance for reporting services provided to patients
- Alphabetical tabular listing of ost analytes in the Pathology and Laboratory section — eases your code search by directing you to applicable molecular pathology codes based on a specific analyte
- Increased granularity in Molecular Pathology — improves your ability to assign the proper code for a laboratory procedure
- Summary of additions, deletions and revisions — provides a quick reference to 2019 changes without having to refer to previous editions
- Multiple appendices — offer quick reference to additional information and resources that cover such topics as modifiers, add-on codes and vascular families