InHealth Professional Services, the nation's medical practice publications expert, is pleased to be able to offer you a combination of premier publications for your practice's coding and reimbursement needs.
We've packaged these essential publications together and are offering them to you at a special price, so take advantage of savings on our package pricing today!
2019 InHealth Professional Services ICD-10-CM
The long-awaited implementation of ICD-10-CM has occurred as the mandated diagnosis code set went into effect on October 1, 2015. That means you will no longer be reimbursed for your organization’s provided healthcare services if you continue to report ICD-9 codes as diagnoses. InHealth Professional Services’ 2019 ICD-10-CM Expert will contain all 68,000+ ICD-10-CM codes and will be in your hands by August 2017. We have developed this ICD-10-CM to make the transition as simple as possible by presenting the codes and related information in a format that is both intuitive and familiar to all ICD-9-CM users.
- Includes all new ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes, deletions and revisions from the most recent (2019) draft code set
- Official ICD-10-CM Coding Guidelines both in the Introduction (in full) and at the code-level and additional guidance aid proper code selection
- 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th-digit required indicators
- Over 100 full-color illustrations facilitate proper code selection
- Includes, Excludes1, Excludes2, Manifestation codes, and Other and Unspecified notes are highlighted at the code level for proper sequencing and specificity
- Medicare age and sex conflict edits ensure that diagnosis codes are age and sex-appropriate for the patient
- Lay descriptions in plain-English highlight critical differences between similar codes and clarify confusing medical terminology
2019 InHealth Professional Services Physicians' Fee & Coding Guide
This is THE GUIDE for anyone who is serious about the reimbursement process.
The InHealth Professional Services Physicians' Fee & Coding Guide is unique in that it provides a fee range for virtually all CPT® Codes, including the new 2019 codes. Today, setting fees is but one aspect of ensuring adequate practice revenue. One must also bill correctly, taking advantage of all legitimate coding conventions – use of modifiers, add-on codes, billing supplies, global periods, etc. Additionally, one must navigate complex compliance issues. That’s what this Guide is about – establishing appropriate fees and taking advantage of legitimate coding opportunities. Compare our Guide with other products that cost twice as much yet contain no coding and billing tips. You will find that the Fee Guide will help improve your medical practice.
We guarantee that the 2019 Physicians' Fee & Coding Guide includes benefits only available through InHealth Professional Services HealthCare Solutions. The 25th edition of the Physicians' Fee and Coding Guide includes:
- Updated $FEE RANGE for virtually every 2019 CPT® code
- Many more billing tips and opportunities to Improve your practice’s results
- New CPT® codes and descriptions for 2019 with expected fees
- The latest documentation and selected coding guidelines
- As a point of reference, Medicare relative values and national allowances (the $FEE RANGE is Non-Medicare)
- Written by professional medical practice managers and coders with years of experience assisting physicians with the coding & billing process
- Available in spiral or softbound