InHealth Professional Services, the nation's medical practice publications expert, is pleased to be able to offer you a combination of premier publications for your practice's coding and reimbursement needs.
We've packaged these essential publications together and are offering them to you at a special price, so take advantage of savings on our package pricing today!
2018 AMA CPT® Standard
Correct reporting and billing of medical procedures and services begins with CPT® 2018 Standard Edition. The AMA publishes the only CPT® codebook with the official CPT coding guidelines developed by the CPT Editorial Panel.
The updates that appear in this revision have been prepared by the CPT Editorial Panel with the assistance of physicians representing all specialties of medicine, and with important contributions from many third-party payers and government organizations.
New for 2018!
- New modifiers added to Appendix A
- Editorial revisions of the code ranges located in the parenthetical notes for reseqenced codes to provide more succinct ranges
- The addition of proprietary laboratory analyses (PLA) codes at the end of the Pathology/Laboratory section
Features and Benefits
- A comprehensive index — helps locate codes related to a specific procedure, service, anatomic site, condition, synonym, eponym or abbreviation.
- Illustrated anatomical review — a quick reference review of vocabulary and anatomy basics.
- Clinical examples — provide a useful tool and guidance for reporting services provided to patients.
- Alphabetical tabular listing of most analytes in the Pathology and Laboratory section — eases your code search by directing you to applicable molecular pathology codes based on a specific analyte.
- Increased granularity in Molecular Pathology — improves your ability to assign the proper code for a laboratory procedure.
- Summary of additions, deletions and revisions — provides an overview of 2017 changes.
- Multiple appendices — offer quick reference to additional information and resources that cover such topics as modifiers, add-on codes and vascular families.
2018 InHealth Professional Services ICD-10-CM
The long-awaited implementation of ICD-10-CM has occurred as the mandated diagnosis code set went into effect on October 1, 2015. That means you will no longer be reimbursed for your organization’s provided healthcare services if you continue to report ICD-9 codes as diagnoses. InHealth Professional Services’ 2018 ICD-10-CM Expert will contain all 68,000+ ICD-10-CM codes and will be in your hands by August 2017. We have developed this ICD-10-CM to make the transition as simple as possible by presenting the codes and related information in a format that is both intuitive and familiar to all ICD-9-CM users.
- Includes all new ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes, deletions and revisions from the most recent (2018) draft code set
- Official ICD-10-CM Coding Guidelines both in the Introduction (in full) and at the code-level and additional guidance aid proper code selection
- 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th-digit required indicators
- Over 100 full-color illustrations facilitate proper code selection
- Includes, Excludes1, Excludes2, Manifestation codes, and Other and Unspecified notes are highlighted at the code level for proper sequencing and specificity
- Medicare age and sex conflict edits ensure that diagnosis codes are age and sex-appropriate for the patient
- Lay descriptions in plain-English highlight critical differences between similar codes and clarify confusing medical terminology