InHealth Professional Services, the nation's medical practice publications expert, is pleased to be able to offer you a combination of premier publications for your practice's coding and reimbursement needs.
We've packaged these essential publications together and are offering them to you at a special price, so take advantage of savings on our package pricing today!
2018 InHealth Professional Services ICD-10-CM
The long-awaited implementation of ICD-10-CM has occurred as the mandated diagnosis code set went into effect on October 1, 2015. That means you will no longer be reimbursed for your organization’s provided healthcare services if you continue to report ICD-9 codes as diagnoses. InHealth Professional Services’ 2018 ICD-10-CM Expert will contain all 68,000+ ICD-10-CM codes and will be in your hands by August 2017. We have developed this ICD-10-CM to make the transition as simple as possible by presenting the codes and related information in a format that is both intuitive and familiar to all ICD-9-CM users.
- Includes all new ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes, deletions and revisions from the most recent (2018) draft code set
- Official ICD-10-CM Coding Guidelines both in the Introduction (in full) and at the code-level and additional guidance aid proper code selection
- 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th-digit required indicators
- Over 100 full-color illustrations facilitate proper code selection
- Includes, Excludes1, Excludes2, Manifestation codes, and Other and Unspecified notes are highlighted at the code level for proper sequencing and specificity
- Medicare age and sex conflict edits ensure that diagnosis codes are age and sex-appropriate for the patient
- Lay descriptions in plain-English highlight critical differences between similar codes and clarify confusing medical terminology
2018 InHealth Professional Services Physicians' Fee & Coding Guide
This is THE GUIDE for anyone who is serious about the reimbursement process.
The InHealth Professional Services Physicians' Fee & Coding Guide is unique in that it provides a fee range for virtually all CPT® Codes, including the new 2018 codes. Today, setting fees is but one aspect of ensuring adequate practice revenue. One must also bill correctly, taking advantage of all legitimate coding conventions – use of modifiers, add-on codes, billing supplies, global periods, etc. Additionally, one must navigate complex compliance issues. That’s what this Guide is about – establishing appropriate fees and taking advantage of legitimate coding opportunities. Compare our Guide with other products that cost twice as much yet contain no coding and billing tips. You will find that the Fee Guide will help improve your medical practice.
We guarantee that the 2018 Physicians' Fee & Coding Guide includes benefits only available through InHealth Professional Services HealthCare Solutions. The 24th edition of the Physicians' Fee and Coding Guide includes:
- Updated $FEE RANGE for virtually every 2018 CPT® code
- Many more billing tips and opportunities to Improve your practice’s results
- New CPT® codes and descriptions for 2018 with expected fees
- The latest documentation and selected coding guidelines
- As a point of reference, Medicare relative values and national allowances (the $FEE RANGE is Non-Medicare)
- Written by professional medical practice managers and coders with years of experience assisting physicians with the coding & billing process
- Available in spiral or softbound
2018 InHealth Professional Services HCPCS
These special codes for medical supplies, injectables, etc. are often overlooked or used improperly. InHealth Professional Services’ HCPCS book is a cost-effective and efficient way to ensure your practice is getting paid for these items without having to re-file. This book is more than just a listing of codes, it includes rules for code usage, tips on code selection, etc. The InHealth Professional Services 2018 HCPCS Level II Expert rounds out your complete coding and reimbursement library with details of all the supplementary codes required by CMS for supplies and services not listed in the CPT®.
Features & Benefits:
- Includes all Level II HCPCS codes and modifiers, including deleted codes for 2018
- Improved Table of Drugs with brand names
- Expanded ABC index to make locating codes fast and easy
- Medicare fees for most HCPCS II codes
- APC status and ASC payment indicators provide billing and coding guidance for inpatient and hospital outpatient settings
- Intuitive color-coded bars, icons and tab code ranges
- Easy-to-use spiral binding - lays flat
2018 AMA CPT® Professional
CPT® 2018 Professional Edition is the definitive AMA-authored resource to help health care professionals correctly report and bill medical procedures and services.
Providers want accurate reimbursement. Payers want efficient claims processing. Since the CPT® code set is a dynamic, everchanging standard, an outdated codebook does not suffice. Correct reporting and billing of medical procedures and services begins with CPT® 2018 Professional Edition.
Only the AMA, with the help of physicians and other experts in the health care community, creates and maintains the CPT code set. No other publisher can claim that. No other codebook can provide the official guidelines to code medical services and procedures properly.
New for 2018!
- New modifiers added to Appendix A
- Editorial revisions of the code ranges located in the parenthetical notes for reseqenced codes to provide more succinct ranges
- The addition of proprietary laboratory analyses (PLA) codes at the end of the Pathology/Laboratory section
- An update of all procedural illustrations from spot color to full color
- More detailed section titles and section labeling to improve code look up
Features and Benefits
The CPT® 2018 Professional Edition codebook covers hundreds of code, guideline and text changes and features:
- CPT® Changes, CPT® Assistant, and Clinical Examples in Radiology citations — provides cross-referenced information in popular AMA resources that can enhance your understanding of the CPT code set
- A comprehensive index — aids you in locating codes related to a specific procedure, service, anatomic site, condition, synonym, eponym or abbreviation to allow for a clearer, quicker search
- Anatomical and procedural illustrations — help improve coding accuracy and understanding of the anatomy and procedures being discussed
- Coding tips throughout each section — improve your understanding of the nuances of the code set
- Enhanced codebook table of contents — allows users to perform a quick search of the codebook’s entire content without being in a specific section
- Section-specific table of contents — provides users with a tool to navigate more effectively through each section’s codes
- Summary of additions, deletions and revisions — provides a quick reference to 2018 changes without having to refer to previous editions
- Multiple appendices — offer quick reference to additional information and resources that cover such topics as modifiers, clinical examples, add-on codes, vascular families, multianalyte assays and telemedicine services
- 18 comprehensive E/M code selection tables — aid physicians and coders in assigning the most appropriate evaluation and management codes
- Adhesive section tabs — allow you to flag those sections and pages most relevant to your work