The 2017 Code InDx is a 2-sided, laminated “cheat sheet” with approximately 300 of the most commonly used ICD-10-CM codes used by coders and billers of Family Medicine Services. The diagnoses are alphabetically grouped by disease/disorder and status categories to make lookup intuitive and quick.
Features and Benefits
- Full-color and labeled anatomical illustrations
- 300+ common ICD-10-CM Codes<
- New and revised code symbols
- Billing edits for age, gender, primary-secondary-only diagnosis codes
- Available in 18 specialties: Allergy, Behavioral Health, Cardiology, Dermatology, Emergency Care, ENT, Family Practice, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Neurology, OB/GYN, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Physical Therapy, Urology<
- Convenient and lightweight quick reference