Consolidate the coding process with the one-stop resource
developed exclusively for those who code for orthopaedics. This comprehensive
and easy-to-use guide includes 2016 CPT®, HCPCS, and ICD-10-CM code sets
specific to orthopaedics. Each specialty-specific procedure code includes its
official description and lay description, coding tips, terminology,
cross-coding, and national Medicare relative value units. Getting to the code
information you need has never been so easy.
Features and Benefits
- Optum360 Edge—HCPCS Procedure Codes. Only Optum360 offers
HCPCS procedure codes specific to your specialty with the same information as
we provide for CPT codes.
- Quickly find information. All the information you need is
provided, including illustrations, lay descriptions, coding tips, terms,
cross-coding, Medicare RVUs, and Pub. 100 references.
- Organized by CPT® and HCPCS code. Essential procedures for
orthopaedics are listed by CPT® or HCPCS code, along with crosswalks to
ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes.
- Easily determine fees for your practice and reinforce
consistency in the charges. National Medicare relative value units for surgery
codes and most diagnostic procedures are included.
- Avoid claim denials and/or audits. Medicare payer
information provides the references to Pub. 100 guidelines, follow-up days, and
- CCI Edits by CPT® and HCPCS code. CPT® codes with associated
CCI edits in a special section and quarterly updates available online.