InGauge's Physicians' Fees on Disk PRO includes the Physicians' Fees on Disk Standard version plus MS Excel® spreadsheets that allow you to create your own reports. We introduced Physicians' Fees on Disk PRO to help physicians and administrators who wish to manipulate our fee and RVU data without limitations and be free to create their own unique analysis tools.
Easy-to-load and use, Physicians' Fees on Disk PRO allows you to add your own custom billing tips and notes on payers specific to your area. This Microsoft Windows® compatible program is specific for your geographic area--no more difficult calculations for you to perform! Fees on Disk is fast, easy-to-use, and invaluable for professional coders, administrators and managers.
Features & Benefits:
Advanced MS Excel® users can:
- All current CPT® Codes with our recommended fee range
- Complete Medicare and MMHSI RVUs for each CPT® code
- Ability to add change the fee schedule
- Common Modifier Usage Guidelines for every CPT® code (excluding anesthesia)
- Indicators for Billing Assistant Surgeon, Co-Surgeon and Team Surgery
- Indicators for Billing Bilateral Procedures
- Indicators for Coding Intra-Operative and Post-Operative Services
- Medicare's Global Days Indicators
- Medicare Facility and Non-Facility Allowances
- Medicare Par and Non-Par Allowances
Let your imagination be your guide with Physicians' Fees on Disk PRO.
- Analyze physician productivity data
- Analyze practice expenses
- Analyze procedures for profitability
- Review managed care fee schedules
- Create fee schedules for multiple geographic areas
Only users with intermediate or advanced MS Excel® skills should purchase this software.