The long-awaited implementation of ICD-10-CM as the mandated diagnosis code set appears like it will go into effect on October 1, 2015. That means you will no longer be reimbursed for your organization's provided healthcare services if you continue to report ICD-9 codes as diagnoses. InGauge's 2016 ICD-10-CM Expert will contain all 68,000+ ICD-10-CM codes and will be in your hands by September 2015 to give you time to prepare for this major coding change. We have developed this ICD-10-CM to make the transition as simple as possible by presenting the codes and related information in a format that is both intuitive and familiar to all ICD-9-CM users.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Includes all new ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes, deletions and revisions from the most recent (2016) draft code set
- ICD-10-CM to ICD-9-CM crosswalks for the most commonly used codes
- Official ICD-10-CM Coding Guidelines and additional guidance for successful transition
- 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th-digit required indicators
- Over 100 full-color illustrations facilitate proper code selection