EncoderPro.com Professional is an online, real-time code lookup application that delivers a higher degree of code detail and reference information on CPT®, HCPCS and ICD-9-CM codes. Complementary code updates let practices billing Medicare Part B and private payers code confidently throughout the year with fewer rejected claims due to improper coding.
The Professional version includes CCI edits as well as Medicare and commercial payment and coding information.
Features & Benefits:
- Local Coverage Determinations (LCDs) and Medicare’s Pub. 100 Access. Check procedures for Medicare coverage instructions and medical necessity edits. Understand which ICD-9-CM procedures define medical necessity and what the documentation guidelines are for successful claim submission. Gain insight into procedures and services that carry little or discretionary coverage and how to report them.
- Modifier Crosswalk. Choose from a comprehensive array of modifiers for each procedure based on millions of claim scenarios to ensure correct modifier use when billing payers.
- Cross-Coder Relationships. Provides valuable content from 12 coding and billing specialty reference books in one powerful solution. Cross-reference procedures to radiology, path/lab, medicine codes and more.
- Medicare CCI Edits. Understand coding relationships for bundled and mutually exclusive procedures and check your code combinations through a full year of CCI.
- Plus All of the Valuable Features of EncoderPro.com Standard.
- Powerful CodeLogic™ Search Engine Technology. Keyword search across all code sets simultaneously using up to four terms, acronyms, abbreviations or even misspelled words.
- Lay Descriptions for Procedures and HCPCS. Access comprehensive Coders’ Desk Reference descriptions for thousands of procedures and services to enhance your understanding of CPT® and HCPCS code differences.
- Automatic Monthly Updates. Real-time application service delivers code changes before implementation and updates Medicare coverage information regularly for coding confidence.
- Color Code Edits. Reduce research time and improve coding accuracy with at-a-glance sex or age edits, Medicare coverage and bundled procedures.
- User Notes. Easily identify codes or code groups requiring more personal or company information.
- Notepad. Preview a completed CMS-1500 form before submission and export your codes to Windows programs.
- Great Value. Includes the content from more than 20 code and reference books in one powerful solution.
- Earn 5 Continuing Education Units from the American Academy of Professional Coders.
- CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
- The price EncoderPro.com Professional does not include Add-ons. Add-ons sold separately.
- CPT® Assistant Add-on (Item WA01) $250 per user, per year.
- Coders’ Dictionary Add-on (Item WA05) $75 per user, per year
- Stedman’s Dictionary Add-on (Item WA04) $125 per user, per year
- AHA Coding Clinic for HCPCS Add-on (Item WA03) $125 per user, per year
- AHA Coding Clinic for ICD-9-CM Add-on (Item WA02) $250 per user, per year
- Patient Encounter Plus Add-on (Item WA15) $279.99 per user, per year